Prostatitis in men can take two forms: acute or chronic. In the first case, inflammation of the prostate gland develops rapidly. This form of prostatitis is indicated by severe symptoms. The main symptoms are pain, delayed urination. Toilet disturbances can occur up to 6 times in an hour, and urine will be excreted in small amounts. In this case, an unpleasant sensation in the lower abdomen and perineum, cramps and a burning sensation may appear. The acute stage of prostate inflammation is also accompanied by erectile dysfunction and fever with inherent symptoms (weakness, headache, etc. ).
The next form of prostatitis is chronic, which differs from the first stage in the degree of severity of the weaker clinical signs. In this case, the body temperature is within normal limits, but the man's sexual activity decreases.
Principles of treatment
First aid for acute prostatitis should be given only by a medical professional.Self -medication is strictly prohibited. Pain relievers can be used to relieve severe pain. But it is desirable before a doctor's examination there is no way that can cause vague clinical signs.
In a hospital setting, doctors conduct antibacterial and detoxification therapies. Painkillers, antispasmodics and anti-inflammatory drugs are used. Only after relief of acute symptoms and a decrease in the intensity of clinical signs, patients were given physiotherapy and massage procedures.
With chronic prostatitis, which develops against a background of lifestyle and congestion in the small pelvis, the patient requires a prostate massage. It allows the contents of the prostate gland to be drained through the ducts to the bladder. This allows you to reduce the size of the organ, as a result of which it stops pressing on the urethra and frees the lumen to excrete urine, greatly facilitating the condition of the man.
In the acute stage, this action is contraindicated, as it can only exacerbate the course of the disease.
A man should treat chronic prostatitis at home using an integrated approach. To do this, he needs to take medication prescribed by a doctor, and he can also use special training to get rid of congestion and folk remedies.
Mandatory antibacterial treatment is made not only for acute inflammation, but also for chronic prostatitis, which is provoked by the bacterial flora. With the help of antibiotic therapy, you can get rid of the disease in a short time, but you need to follow the scheme of its use and dosage of the drug. In the acute stage of prostatitis, a man is given an intravenous or intramuscular injection for a more rapid effect on the bacterial flora. In the treatment of chronic forms of the disease, tablets or suppositories are used. The latter has less effect on the liver, but is no less effective than tablets.
With inflammation of the prostate gland, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used. They help relieve symptoms of poisoning, pain and eliminate inflammatory foci. They come in the form of oral tablets and rectal suppositories. The second option is more appropriate, because the rectum is located near the inflamed prostate, therefore it has a local effect on the focus of the disease.
For severe pain, antispasmodics and painkillers are used. The first group helps relieve muscle spasms from internal organs. They relax the smooth muscles of the prostate gland. To prevent cramps, alpha blockers are also used. There are special rectal suppositories with analgesic effect.
To increase blood circulation in the small pelvis with congestion, venotonic drugs are used.
For the treatment and prevention of chronic prostatitis, herbal preparations are used. A similar effect is given by drugs from bovine prostate extract.
All medications presented are provided for informational purposes only.The final decision on the scheme and duration of treatment is made by the attending physician.Self -treatment is not recommended, as all drugs have their own contraindications.
If prostatitis is provoked by an inflammatory process, and not an infection, then the reason for this is a disruption of blood supply to the muscle tissue around the prostate gland. You can restore blood circulation effectively by exercising. The most effective are squats.
For starters, test gymnastics is performed. To do this, stretch your arms straight above your head and do deep squats. If you can sit at least 50 times without causing pain in the legs, this is a good result. On the other hand shows muscle weakness and insufficient blood supply to the pelvic organs, including the prostate.
Squats are done 3 times a week. One workout includes 3 sets per 50 reps. There was a 3 minute break between them. To increase the amount of squats, other exercises are recommended:
- sit on the floor, place your hands behind your back and do a crossing motion with your legs, like scissors, 20 times;
- lie on your stomach and lift your straight legs 20 times.
Along with this exercise, you can use the following:
- Lie on your back, bend your legs to your knees and press to your chest until your knees are as close as possible to your face. You should grip your legs with your hands and remain in this position for 5-20 minutes. The effect depends on the duration of the workout, but you should not lie down for more than 20 minutes.
- In the morning after waking up, massage the perineum for 5 minutes. This will help eliminate the stagnation in the prostate gland that arises at night.
- Stand on your feet, put them together, sit with 1/3 and move the knees alternately backwards in this position. Exercise should also be done before breakfast for 5 minutes. It can be repeated in the evening.
Folk remedies based on natural ingredients:
- Pumpkin seeds. They contain large amounts of zinc, which is an essential mineral for men’s health. With prostatitis, 30 seeds are eaten. It is more beneficial to mix it with honey. To do this, take 500 g of pumpkin seeds (raw), grind in a meat grinder or coffee grinder and mix with 200 g of natural honey. The resulting mass is rolled into hazelnut -sized balls and stored in the refrigerator. A few days before eating, dissolve 1 ball. The entire treatment process consists of the use of the entire product provided.
- Aspen skin. It is harvested in early spring, when the first new leaves begin to bloom on the tree. The thickness of the collected bark should not exceed 3 - 5 mm. The raw material is dried in an oven and crushed, and then put into a liter jar to fill 1/3 of the container with it. From the top must be poured with water to the top and discarded for 2 weeks in a dark, cool place. After insisting, the product is filtered and drunk before meals, 1 tbsp. It is contraindicated in patients with intolerance to aspen bark, constipation, chronic diseases and other dysbiosis.
- Hazel. Take hazel leaves and bark, cut carefully. One tablespoon of the prepared raw material is poured a glass of boiling water and insist for half an hour. Then the product is filtered, divided into 4 equal parts and drunk during the day. The course of treatment is 1 week.
- Chestnut shells. The shells are crushed, brewed with boiling water and drunk instead of tea. The broth improves appetite, therefore, cleansing enemas are performed periodically.
- Pasli. Fresh parsley juice obtained from its roots is eaten before each meal. Also use the seeds of the plant, from which the stew is made. To do this, they are crushed, 4 teaspoons of powder is poured with a glass of boiling water and boiled for 15 minutes in a water bath. Then the product is removed for infusion. Once cool, the broth is applied in strained form, 1 tablespoon to 6 times a day on a regular basis.
- Pir. For the treatment of prostatitis, they drank compote from the fruits of the wild tree type every day. After 3-5 days of taking pear decoction, there is a significant improvement in this condition.
- Garlic. Take 5 cloves of garlic, cut and pour 500 ml of boiling water, and then insist overnight. The next morning, the product was filtered and drunk 2 times on an empty stomach, 50 ml each.
- Natural juices. With chronic prostatitis, drink 1 glass of juice of carrots, cucumbers, asparagus, beets daily, taken in equal proportions.
- Oat. Take 100 g of oats, pour a liter of boiling water and cook the composition for 20 minutes. Then the agent is filtered and taken in 150-200 ml three times a day. Oat broth is eaten for 45-60 days with an interval of 2 days every 5 days.
Herbal medicine is one of the main treatments for prostatitis. The following medicinal herbs are distinguished:
- Rhodiola rosea. Take the roots of the plant and grind. One tablespoon of the resulting raw material is poured with a glass of boiling water and cooked for 15 minutes on low heat. Once cool, the broth is filtered and drunk twice a day for half a glass.
- Celandine. There are two ways to prepare medicinal products based on this plant:
- Take 100 g of dry grass, pour 700 ml of boiling water and cook no more than 15 minutes. Once cool, the broth is filtered through a cheesecloth cloth. 500 g of natural honey is dissolved in it and the composition is removed and stored in the refrigerator. Take a decoction of 1 tablespoon before meals 3 times a day.
- The juice is squeezed from the plant and mixed with alcohol. The ingredients are taken in equal amounts. Use the product on an empty stomach, diluted in 50 ml of pure water. The dose is gradually increased, starting with 1 drop. Add 1 drop daily until the daily dose reaches 30 drops. After that, they started reducing it by 1 drop per day. As a result, it turned out that the entire course took 2 months. After that, a two -week break was taken and the course repeated.
- Kalanchoe. Grind 1 cup of plant leaves, pour 0. 5 liters of vodka and leave the product in a dark, cool place for infusion for 5 days. Then the tincture is consumed 1 teaspoon a day. After eliminating the signs of prostatitis, as prophylaxis, take the tincture in equal amounts, but once a week.
- Wheat Grass. This ingredient is anti-inflammatory and diuretic. They take the roots of the plant, grind and fill it with cold water until it completely covers the raw material. The tool is pressed for 10 to 12 hours, removing it in a dark place. After this time, the roots swell, after which it is poured again with 1. 5 liters of boiling water, the container is wrapped and left to brew for 1 hour. The drug is taken 100 ml three times a day.
Beekeeping products are one of the safest folk remedies that have a beneficial effect on the condition of the heart, blood vessels and the whole body. But you should make sure there are no allergic reactions.
In the treatment of prostatitis in men, the following bee products can be used:
- Love. It is eaten in the morning after waking up in 1 tbsp.
- Podmore. Take 2 tablespoons of bee worms, pour 500 ml of water and let the composition boil. After 2 hours, strain the product and drink 1 tablespoon of broth mixed with a little honey. They take the medicine 3 times a day, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Pollen. Drink it after meals for 1 teaspoon.
- Propolis. You can buy the color of this bee bee product at the pharmacy. Drink 40 drops of tincture half an hour before a meal, dissolve in half a glass of water. The course of treatment is 1. 5 - 2 months. It can also be used for enemas. To do this, 40 g of propolis is mixed with 100 ml of medical alcohol and 2 g of cocoa butter. In half a glass of water, dissolve 2 g of the resulting mixture and use for an enema. This procedure is performed daily for two months.
Candles with honey give a good effect, which successfully cures prostatitis. To prepare it, mix 1 medium -sized egg with 1 teaspoon of natural, high -quality honey and 3 tablespoons of rye flour. As a result, a tight dough is obtained, from which the wax is rolled out and removed and stored in the freezer. Every morning and evening, 1 suppository, previously soaked in warm water, is inserted rectally.